Summer Registration is over.
Fall Registration is continuing until August 18 at 6 pm.
***Due to the COVID-19 situation, overrides may take a little longer than normal to be processed***
Thank you for your request for an override.
Please read the following information, questions might be answered below.
1. Process: This process is not automatic but a manual process. Depending on the high volume of student traffic, please give the processor 48-72 business hours. If you have not received communication that the override has been processed, please try to schedule the course. It is always a good idea to come in person during peak registration times (December/January, May, & July/August).
2. Pre-requisite check: You can always check the pre-requisite by using the catalog to see what the requirements are for the class getting an error. See the appropriate catalog: http://www.dcc.edu/catalog/default.aspx; click on COURSES.
3. Co-requisite errors: Some classes are required to be taken at the same time; such as, Biol 161 and 163 or Chem 141 and 143. These classes have to be added to worksheet together and then submitted. Otherwise, you will get an error when registering. This form is not to request an override for these type of classes. Please be aware that many courses are not co-requisites, but you cannot move on to the next course until both lecture and laboratories are passed with satisfactory grades.
4. Evaluation: This form is not for a course to be evaluated. This form is used to request an override into a class that requires pre-requisites that may have been taken at a different school or requires special circumstances.
5. Rules: Please understand, while at Delgado, you are following Delgado rules and policies specifically for pre-requisites and co-requisites.
6. Sections: If you see a letter in the section, there is something special about this class.
- “L” requires special permission from department based on your major.
- “H” indicates a hybrid course meaning half online/ half in person.
- “M” indicates first half of the semester.
- “N”, “S” or "Z" indicates second half of the semester. Registration will open at a later time.
- “W” indicates an online course.
- “WT” indicates online course with live class meetings
7. Visiting students: Final grades for pre-requisite courses have to be posted on transcripts before an override can be requested.
Disclaimer: We are processing per your request. It is always a good idea to research the appropriate pre-requisites for the next level of courses or for your program.
***THIS IS NOT A FORM TO REQUEST A FULL SECTION OVERRIDE: At this time we are not processing full section overrides as enrollment is still fluid. I would check periodically as students adjust their schedules and add and drop classes.***