STUDENT PERFORMANCE SURVEY
Frances Slocum Elementary
Eastbrook North Elementary
Eastbrook South Elementary
1. Prior to Alice in Wonderland, had you ever seen a play?
2. If you answered "Yes" to the previous question, had the play or plays you saw before been performed by community members or professional actors?
3. Did you enjoy Alice in Wonderland?
4. Please provide an explanation for your answer to question 3 and identify what in particular you did or did not like.
5. Would you like to see another play from CSA's Student Performance Series?
6. The Alice in Wonderland plot set out to teach a positive lesson and/or promote certain good behaviors. Can you guess what those lessons or behaviors are?
7. Did you learn anything new from participating in this program? Remember, the program includes not only the play, but also the post-show classroom lessons related to Alice in Wonderland, etc. If yes, please share what you learned. If no, move on to the next question.
8. Would you be interested in taking acting, music, theatre, or other art classes at CSA?
Should be Empty: