ISRAELI AND PALESTINIAN
In order to be considered, applications must be submitted before February 1, 2019. Before you begin, please be sure you have familiarized yourself with the following:
HOP's Mission and Values
In order to be considered for this position, please read carefully the position qualifications:
1) Fluency in English.
2) Applicant must be 23 years of age or older.
3) Experience working with teens in multinational settings.
4) Experience travelling internationally.
5) Previous experience with Israeli-Palestinian conflict resolution, and alignment with Hands of Peace's mission and values.
This application has seven components and should take about thirty to forty minutes:
1) Basic Information
2) Emergency Contact and Reference Contact Information
3) Food and Health Information
4) Travel Information
5) About You/Work Experience
Please provide the information necessary to allow us to effectively process your application. Some fields require an entry; others are optional. If you exit before clicking the "Submit" button, your entered data will be saved and available provided you use the same device and browser when you resume. If you would like a printout of your responses, click the "Print Form" button before the "Submit" button. But please note that when you submit you will receive a confirmation email containing all of the questions and your responses.