Men's Ministry Descriptions:
Men's Breakfast - The Men's Breakfast meets the third Saturday of the month at 8:30 a.m. at the Warren Country Inn. This is a great time to bring your boys, or attend yourself for a time of worship, friendship and a devotional time with Pastor Mike Cooke. From time to time we also have guest speakers.
Sportsman's Banquet - Typically after the start of the new year, men from all over the county gather together to enjoy a huge steak dinner, and an opportunity to swap hunting, fishing and camping stories. This event usually takes place in January.
Men's Retreat - Every year, during the late Winter months, we take a weekend away to relax and re-energize at the annual Men's Retreat. This is a time of refreshing, with empowering biblical teaching, quiet time to focus on God and His Word, delicious food, and time spent enjoying the great outdoors.
Paintball - Once or twice a year, we meet together at the "Hit and Run" paintball field in Scappoose for a game of paintball. Bring your gear and get ready for an exhilarating afternoon!
Men's Bible Study - Periodically throughout the year, the Men's Bible Study meets; check the church website to see if Men's Bible Study is currently offered. This is a time to get together with your brothers to dive deeper in to God's Word and its application to our lives.
Serving Team - This team, open to both men and women, is for those who enjoy helping out behind the scences, or are gifted in creating a welcoming atmosphere for newcomers to Columbia River Foursquare. Areas include:
· Greeters – The friendly faces that meet you at the door and welcome you to church.
· Ushers - Hand out bulletins, help newcomers find open seating, and participate in taking up the offering as well as passing out the elements of Communion.
· Tech Crew - Run the Power Point, lighting, and sound for church services.
· Maintenance - Keep the church grounds looking beautiful by mowing, weeding, and doing other facility tasks.
· Coffee Cart - Prepare coffee and snacks once a month on Wednesdays or Sundays.