Section 1: Personal Information
Section 2: Trip Information
Section 3: Medical Information
Section 4: Acknowledgements
--This form has multiple pages. Please see scholarship information on page 2.--
Section 5: Mission Trip Scholarship Information
To receive a scholarship, an individual must meet the following criteria:
1. Have completed membership requirements of AMRBC.
2. Be participating in an AMRBC scholarship-eligible trip.
3. Have faithfully attempted to raise support from family and close friends.
4. Attend pre‐trip orientation and training sessions.
5. Agree to serve at an Acts 1:8 event in the next 12 months in a needed capacity.
6. Agree to participate in at least one approved local missions opportunity (ex: Miracle Hill, Carolina Pregnancy Center, Greater Spartanburg Ministries, etc.) in the next 12 months.
Section 6: Disclaimers
Section 7: Trip Scholarship Request
My signature below indicates my agreement to serve during one Acts 1:8 event in the capacity in which I am needed during the next 12 months.
(*You may indicate your availability and preference, but these are on a first-come, first-served basis. Other opportunities may also become available.)
Return your completed application to:
Attn: Jason Williamson
4455 Anderson Mill Road, Moore, SC 29369
If you have questions about fundraising, please talk to your trip leader or email Jason@amrbc.org