Challenge Only: You are still responsible to pay for the registration fees to each REC Approved Event you wish to participate in. If you purchased the season pass, you will receive season pass instructions after January 1, 2018.
Season Pass Purchases:
1. All events that are currently included in the season pass are subject to change, cancellation, or substitution without prior notice.
2. All REC season passes are non-transferable. Season Pass Holder will be the ONLY person allowed to use their credentials for an event.
3. Each run must be registered for individually and in advance. Season Pass registration opens up 4 weeks prior to date of the event.
4. Season Pass Holders are subject to the same terms and conditions of each event as Non Season Pass Holders (example: if you sign up during the late registration period, you may not receive an event t-shirt).
5. Same Day registration is excluded.
6. Online convenience fees and tax is included in the Season Pass price; however, if you purchase any add-ons or upgrades for an event, you will be subject to tax and possible fees.
7. Season Pass Holders will receive detailed instructions and credentials after January 1, 2018 on how to register for qualifying events.
8. REC and 5Kevents.org reserve the right to deactivate any Season Pass Holder if they are not adhering to the rules of the Season Pass Program. The Season Pass Holder will not be eligible for a refund if deactivated.
9. Season Pass purchases are non-refundable.