Please read the following guidelines, then continue below them to complete the form.
Policies & Guidelines
-While we will do our best to place crafters as requested, there are no guarantees. Final placement is at the discretion of the Bayview School's organizing committee. Every effort will be made to confirm your spot in our fair as quickly as possible.
-The committee reserves the right to alter the assigned area or layout of the event without any notice.
Setup & Takedown
-The crafter shall have the setup complete by 9:45am, and agrees that the display will remain fully intact until 2pm. The individual crafter is responsible for maintaining a presence at their table during the operating hours of the Fair.
-Bayview School and the Committee will not be held responsible for tables which are left unattended. Volunteer parents and students may be available should you need to leave your table for a brief period.
Designated Use of Area
-If you need more than the allotted 6 feet of space, an additional table can be purchased and used. 6 feet by about 3 feet is the area provided.
- Table displays such as lattice and racks at the ends of tables etc. must be kept below 2ft so as not to block neighboring tables or view of other crafters. The height of your display should be reachable by you when standing on the floor.
-No placement of product in the aisles is allowed, and they must not interfere with safe traffic flow.
- Join and share the Facebook event page (coming soon)
- Advertise this event within your network of friends, families and colleagues.
-Donate a raffle prize of your work to be displayed in our raffle baskets (minimum value $15), raffle prize must be received prior to having your table space is confirmed.
Cancellation & Payment
- Any cheques returned by your bank must be replaced by certified cheque or cash immediately plus a $30.00 surcharge (within 5 days of the crafter being notified).
- Once placement is confirmed please mail or drop off payment (and raffle donation if applicable) to Bayview Community School attention PAC Holiday Craft Fair by November 22, 2019.
- If payment and donation are not received by this date your place will be forfeited and your spot given to the next person on the wait list.
- Payment is non-refundable. If you cannot make attend, the table fee will be considered a donation to our PAC. Please do notify us if you must cancel so we may offer the table to another vendor.
- I understand I am responsible for collecting all applicable sales tax.
- I accept that I am responsible for my sales and if goals are not met the event volunteers or the school is not at fault.
- I will not hold the Bayview Community School PAC or Bayview Community School or any employees/organisers responsible for theft or damage of any items I bring to sell/display/use at this event.
- You are selling and participating at your own risk.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Craft Fair committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your application and look forward to seeing you in the holiday season.