Terms & Conditions
Please keep a copy for your records, as it’s a contract and form for “The Wedding Show”
The Event Organizer will require payment and signed Exhibitor form along with 50% deposit at the time of booking with balance due by September 30th, 2016, all and any monies paid are non-refundable. We have several payment methods to accommodate our exhibitors; all packages are non-inclusive of HST
o Payment can be made via Email Transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Password: theweddingshow)
o Credit Card ( Visa / Master Card – We will send you an authorization form to fill out ( 3% admin fee applies)
o Cheque Payable to MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media (No Postdated cheque)
o Any NSF cheques are subject to a $25.00 service fee and payment of your exhibit space must then be paid in Cash. Space is limited and your exhibit space will not be
Considered reserved until full payment is received.
o Should an Exhibitor decide to withdraw his/her participation, exhibit space rental fees paid are Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
o MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media, its agents and employees will not be liable for failure to hold the event as scheduled. Payments for exhibit space will be refunded in full if MY WEDDING SHOPPE decides to move or cancel the event, except that any actual expense incurred in connection with the exhibit will be deducted if the event is cancelled because of fire, or any act of God, or the public enemy, or strike, or epidemic, or any law or regulation of public authority or any other act beyond the control of MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media which makes it impossible or impractical to hold the event.
INSURANCE All Exhibitors must present proof of Insurance of at least $1,000,000 to MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media by September 30th, 2016. Please ensure that “MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media” is indicated as Additionally Insured.
o If the exhibitor fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the rules and regulations of this agreement, or does not occupy his assigned space four hours prior to the stipulated opening time, the exhibitor’s rights shall cease and terminate. Any payment made by the exhibitor on account hereof will be retained by MY WEDDING SHOPPE as liquidated damages for breach of contract and MY WEDDING SHOPPE reserves the right to rent the same space to be occupied.
o No SUB-LETTING- . Only one (1) business/product/service may be represented per exhibit space. There shall be no cross-promotion unless otherwise approved by MY
o Exhibit space will be allocated by MY WEDDING SHOPPE on a 'first requested" basis. MY WEDDING SHOPPE reserves the right to relocate space of exhibits which may be affected by a change in the floor plan, or in the interest of optimum traffic control and exhibit exposure. MY WEDDING SHOPPE cannot be held liable if competitive exhibitors are adjacent to each other but, if possible, efforts will be made to allocate space on a fair basis to all exhibitors.
o SET UP-Exhibitors will be contacted approximately 10 days prior to event day with Setup details. No major changes to displays during the public show hours are allowed. In the event of an exhibitor's booth not being open at any time during show hours, MY WEDDING SHOPPE shall have the right to open the exhibitor’s booth by removing any light sheets or other coverings of any sort, but shall be under no liability to the exhibitor for any loss or damage which may be caused thereby or as a result of the booth being opened in that way, and then being left unattended.
o ARRANGEMENTS OF EXHIBITS Displays must not protrude beyond the measured space, nor obstruct a clear view of the neighboring booths, and may not be taller than 8 ft. high. Exhibitors may not attach displays to walls, structural support, of flooring in the exhibit building by nails, screws, bolts, or permanent cement, nor may they suspend anything from the ceiling or rafters. No exhibitor shall permit the exposure of any unfinished surface to neighboring booths. If exhibitor fails to correct the unfinished part, MY WEDDING SHOPPE will have the right to finish such outside partitions. The exhibitor shall pay the cost of such repairs to MY WEDDING SHOPPE upon demand. MY WEDDING SHOPPE reserves the right to restrict the use of glaring or irregular lighting effects. No exhibitor shall disassemble or remove any part of their display before 6:00 PM on the Sunday Oct 16th, 2016. All exhibits must be removed from the exhibit hall between 6:00 PM and Midnight on the last Sunday of the show. MY WEDDING SHOPPE will remove any materials remaining after the cut-off time at exhibitor's expense.
o CHARACTER AND CONDUCT All displays and promotional literature must be in good taste. The products and services must be presented in a professional manner. No carnival styled tactics or sideshow type come-ons will be permitted. Free samples may be distributed, orders for products may be taken and merchandise may be sold at cash retail prices. Raffles and giveaways may be conducted but only with the prior written permission of MY WEDDING SHOPPE. If, in the opinion of MY WEDDING SHOPPE, an exhibitor, or their employees, brokers or agents conduct themselves in an objectionable manner, they will be liable at the sole discretion of MY WEDDING SHOPPE for immediate expulsion from the show. In such circumstances, MY WEDDING SHOPPE will not be liable for any refunds of rental fees.
o CARE Exhibit must be attended during all show hours by at least one representative of exhibitor. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to keep their assigned area clean and orderly throughout the show and to ensure that it's ready for opening at the time the show opens each day.
o BADGES AND PASSES Exhibitor badges will be issued only to people named in the exhibitor's application, or such other persons as may be approved by MY WEDDING SHOPPE. Badges will be picked up in the show's office the day of move in.
o Exhibitor gives consent to be photographed and/or video-taped as part of the show and that they shall NOT receive any compensation for doing so.
o Exhibitor understands that MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media cannot guarantee vendor success at the event, nor can MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media guarantee the number of patrons to attend.
The name "The Wedding Show" may, upon obtaining the written consent of MY WEDDING SHOPPE, be included in the advertising of the exhibitor, however, MY WEDDING SHOPPE must be informed in advance of the content of same to be certain it is in the best interest of the show as well as the exhibitor. MY WEDDING SHOPPE reserves the right to use the name of the exhibitor as part of its advertising in so far as to say that the exhibitor is displaying products and/or services at the show. The exhibitor hereby acknowledges that the name "The Wedding Show" is the exclusive property of MY WEDDING SHOPPE. Nothing herein shall be interpreted as a consent, authorization or license to use the term "The Wedding Show" or any related trade name, trade mark or other intellectual property of MY WEDDING SHOPPE.
NOISE AND MACHINERY MY WEDDING SHOPPE has the right to stop the display, demonstration or the running of an engine or machine that causes vibrations, noise, smoke, smell or other nuisance on site. The Exhibitor shall, at the request of MY WEDDING SHOPPE, stop the use of loudspeakers, microphones, amplifiers, musical instruments, gramophones, radios, camera equipment, video or photography equipment or any other equipment or machinery not deemed appropriate to the show.
DISPLAYS The exhibitor shall not have on his stand or exhibit or displays during the show any goods of an explosive, flammable, obscene or noxious nature. MY WEDDING SHOPPE reserves the right to refuse or terminate the exhibit or sale of any article which they may deem at the sole discretion, unsuitable, objectionable, or deceptive to purchasers.
GENERAL SHOW AREA All lobbies, corridors, stage areas, aisles, restrooms, food and beverage concessions and special assembly rooms will of a clear cut nature and free of any obligation to the winner. The award or awards, and the terms of same, must be clearly stated on the entry form. Awards, which are conditional upon the placing of an order, are not permissible.
o MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media shall have sole control over all admissions of patrons. All patrons visiting “ The Wedding Show” area will be admitted according to the rules and regulations of the event as issued or amended by the organizers, including, but not limited to, Exhibitor personnel deemed to be excessive by the organizers.
o MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media does NOT share Bride contact information collected by pre-registration or at the door with any Exhibitors or Suppliers. This is a policy that we stick to in order to comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. Exhibitors are welcomed and encouraged to collect contact info at their own booth
COMPETITIONS, DRAWS IN YOUR BOOTH Competitions and like promotions conducted by exhibitors in conjunction with their displays shall be clear in nature and free of any obligation to the winner. The award or awards, and the terms of same, must be clearly stated on the entry form. Awards, which are conditional upon the placing of an order, are not permissible.
SECURITY, SAFETY, FIRE AND HEALTH The exhibitor will assume all responsibility for compliance with the local, city and provincial fire, safety and health ordinances regarding installation and theoperation of his exhibit. Except during show hours and where possible, doors will be locked and guards will be on the premises. Limited access will be provided at other times, only to confirmed exhibitors and their authorized representatives. Such admittance will be by Exhibitor’s badge only. Invoices must be shown to security prior to removal of any merchandise from the premises.
SHOW MANAGEMENT LIABILITY AND EXHIBITOR’S INSURANCE MY WEDDING SHOPPE shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be liable or responsible for (a) any loss, damage, theft, destruction whatsoever or howsoever caused to any goods, equipment, or any other property belonging to the Exhibitor or for which the Exhibitor is responsible, (b) any damage or injury suffered by the Exhibitor or their employees, brokers or agents or by another person, any loss, damage, expense or cost whatsoever suffered by the Exhibition or the abandonment thereof. The Exhibitor shall be liable for all loss, damage, injury, claim costs, and expenses whatsoever or howsoever caused to any person or property in any circumstances whatsoever by the Exhibitor, their employees, brokers or agents for the goods, exhibits, fittings, machinery and other property belonging to the Exhibitor or for which the Exhibitor is responsible and the Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify the show management in respect of (a) any such loss, damage, injury, claims, costs and expenses as aforesaid and (b) all or any infringement of copyright or breach of license granted by the Performing Rights Society Limited or any other person whatsoever since the Exhibitor exhibits entirely at his own risk he is strongly advised to cover against the risk of loss, or damage, however caused to his property or person to the property or person of his employee and agents. The Exhibitor shall upon request by MY WEDDING SHOPPE, provide MY WEDDING SHOPPE with a copy of proof of insurance in respect of all liabilities, howsoever caused. In the event, the Exhibitor fails to provide such proof, MY WEDDING SHOPPE may, at its discretion, without assuming any liability, arrange for appropriate insurance and charge the Exhibitor for such insurance as well as a fee for all administrative efforts in connection therewith. If MY WEDDING SHOPPE should be prevented from holding the show by any cause beyond its control or if it cannot permit the Exhibitor to occupy his rented space due to circumstances beyond its control including, but not limited to, strike, fire, civil disobedience, inclement weather, lockouts, acts to God, then MY WEDDING SHOPPE shall in no way whatsoever be liable to the exhibitor, other than to return such portion of any amounts paid as may be determined to be equitable by MY WEDDING SHOPPE in its sole opinion, after deduction of such amounts may be necessary, in MY WEDDING SHOPPE’s sole opinion, to cover all expenses incurred by MY WEDDING SHOPPE in connection with the Exhibition or its promotion or its publicity. If for any reason MY WEDDING SHOPPE determines that the location of the show should be changed or the dates of the show postponed no refund will be made but MY WEDDING SHOPPE shall assign to the Exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, such other space as MY WEDDING SHOPPE deems appropriate and the Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the same rules and regulations. GENERAL The Exhibitor hereby pledges as security for all amounts owed or owing to MY WEDDING SHOPPE, a lien and security interest in all of its property, chattels, accounts and commercial goods used, obtained, purchased or earned in connection with its attendance at any exhibition contemplated herein. All matters and questions not covered by these Rules and Regulations are subject to the decision of MY WEDDING SHOPPE. In addition, MY WEDDING SHOPPE shall have full discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of all rules contained herein and the authority to make such amendments thereto and such further rules and regulations governing the conduct of and participation in the show as it shall consider necessary for the proper presentation of the show. Exhibitor agrees to abide by all decisions of MY WEDDING SHOPPE and further agrees to cease any activity that MY WEDDING SHOPPE deems to be violation of the terms and the directives of MY WEDDING SHOPPE.
The Exhibitor will abide by all other provisions of these rules and regulations, and with fire regulations and all other regulations of governmental agencies and the hosting facility.
All matters and questions not covered above are subject to the decision of MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media. In addition, MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media shall have full discretion in the interpretation and enforcement of all rules contained herein and the authority to make such amendments thereto and such further rules and regulations governing the conduct of, and participation in the event as it shall consider necessary for the proper presentation of the event.
It is expressly understood and agreed by the applicant that rules and regulations of the event as issued or amended by MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media are hereby made an integral part of this agreement between the Exhibitor applicant and MY WEDDING SHOPPE Media for this reference and to the same extent and effect as if said rules and regulations were set forth in full.
Rules & Regulations are set forth and enforced by ___________________, also referred to as; show management.
Rules & Regulations herby apply to the event currently known as:___________________;
1. TRANSPORTATION & ACCOMMODATIONS All exhibitors are required to provide their own means of transportation to and from the show as well as accommodations while in town.
2. MOVE-IN & SET-UP Exhibitors exhibits shall be placed in the designated space provided, and remain intact throughout the show. General move-in and set-up is on ____________________________. And before _____________
3. MOVE-OUT Exhibits must remain intact until the show is officially deemed to be closed. Exhibitors will be permitted to take down booths manually at official closing of the show.
Any remaining exhibits shall then be discarded and removed by the show management, and will not be held responsible for any losses and/or damages caused to the exhibitor’s exhibits during this time. Vendor will be charged for any cost associated to the removal of leftover equipment and waste.
4. EXHIBITORS RESPONSIBILITIES Any exhibitors that may have or come across any problems or situations during the show, must immediately file a report. Exhibitors and their employees will be held liable for any damages due to negligence or default inflicted to the Super Wonder Gallery and/or the leasor of Super Wonder Gallery. Exhibitors are obligated to enforce any rules, responsibilities, and/or regulations set forth by Show Management in which case exhibitors and its employees shall not contest them.
5. INSURANCE & LIABILITIES It is required that exhibitors have liability insurance coverage for at least ($2,000,000.00) per occurrence and must name Super Wonder Gallery and _______________as additional insured. Exhibitors seeking insurance shall do so at their own expense. ________________________shall be held at anytime responsible, liable and/or accountable for any damages, property lost, injuries and/or deaths to the exhibitors, its employees, agents and invites, for any cause whatsoever during, before and/ or after the show. The exhibitor herby waives all rights on behalf of its associates (of any kind) to pursue any sort of lawsuit or redemption for any reasons whatsoever.
6. MAINTENANCE Exhibitors are responsible at all times to keep proper maintenance of their own exhibit space and surrounding areas, a designated garbage disposal area will be made available to all vendors. Exhibitors must remove any waste and keep the surrounding areas of their booth in a clean and organized fashion and remove any such waste from the land at their own expense. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for cleaning and removing any unused items and debris from their booth area after closing each night of the event.
7. ADVERTISEMENT & PROMOTIONS Any and all advertisement is restricted to the confines of the exhibitor’s booth area only. The exhibitor and its employees promoting their exhibits must remain in the confines of the show and is not allowed to enter any other exhibitor’s space at anytime to promote their products. Any walkways, fences and overhead spaces are strictly under control of the show. Operations of sound, lighting, and/or any other promotional device shall not be used at a level that will disrupt other exhibitors. Show management reserve the right to disqualify and/or remove any form of advertisement or equipment at anytime whereas any cost will be at the exhibitor’s expense.
8. DAMAGE TO EXHIBITORS SPACE show management will not be responsible and/or liable at any time for any damages caused to the exhibitor’s exhibits and products. This includes all means from riots, theft, moving in and out, overnight, acts of god and/or anything else relating to the matter.
9. BOOTH PLACEMENT AND PROFESSIONALISM – Exhibitors shall comply with all the booth requirements as set out below.
10. EXHIBITORS SUBLETTING The subletting and sharing of space is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply may result in immediate removal from the show with no compensation.
11. SPACE ASSIGNMENT Management shall use its best efforts to locate the booth in one of the locations desired by the exhibitor. Notwithstanding, show management reserves the right to change location assignments at any time, as it may in its sole discretion deem necessary.
12. FAILURE TO COMPLY show management has the right to enter any occupied space and to eject anyone who is, in it’s sole opinion, is objectionable and/or offensive. Exhibitors hereby waive all rights and claims against show management and agree not to hold responsible and/or liable for any reason whatsoever.
13. CANCELLATIONS / FAILURE TO SHOW No refunds will be made to the exhibitors and the booth shall be repossessed by the show, regardless of the circumstances, (cancellation) if the exhibitor is allotted an exhibit space and does not take possession of the said space once the licensed agreement is signed or (failure to show) in the case where an exhibitor does not set-up prior to the commencement of the show on the opening day of the show.
14. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS All payments are due as per stated in contract. If payment has not been made by the due date, show management reserves the right to refuse entry to the show whereas no refunds shall be made to the exhibitor for any monies paid. Further the exhibitor shall not be entitled to any compensation for refusal of entry, business lost, or any damages that are in result of. No refunds shall be made upon signing of contract. • Credit Card (Preferred Method of Payment) • Make cheques payable to: ______________________/// Mailing Address: _____________________________________
By signing below, I/we acknowledge that I/we have read, understand, and agree to “The Weddings Show’s
Terms & Conditions and I/we agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations.
*Typed name is considered your electronic signature & completes this binding contract.