1. Has met all the prerequisites required to participate in Karate.
2. Does understand that participation in Karate involves the risk of injury.
3. Will abide by the rules and regulations imposed on the student.
4. Does freely and voluntarily assume any risks and hazards inherit to Karate and, accordingly, the participation in Karate shall be entirely at his/her own risk.
5. Will waive any claim against the Okotoks Wado Kai Karate Club and the facility of training arising from participation in
Karate and agree to indemnify and save harmless the Okotoks Wado Kai Karate Club for any, including any claim for medical services arising from the participation in Karate.
6. The Okotoks Wado Kai Karate Club may secure such medical advice and services as it, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary for the health and safety and shall be financial responsible for such advice and services.
7. This waiver of claim is binding on the participants, their heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assigns.
8. The Okotoks Wado Kai Karate Club is collecting this information in accordance with the Personal Information Privacy
Act (2003). We will use this information to maintain membership lists under the requirements of the Societies Act (1980), to provide phone/email lists to members, to contact members with information about the club and SWKKF, and in the event of an emergency. We will not share this information with any third parties without prior written consent. By signing this form, you consent to this use of the information you provide.
9. Photo/Video release – The Okotoks Wado Kai Karate Club has permission to take group/individual photographs/videos etc, to be used for marketing purposes or public display through brochures, club literature, or website pages etc. I am of the understanding that my child’s full name WILL NOT appear in the relationship to any photographs or videos without additional written permission.