Written Statement of Interest
(maximum of 2 pages, double-spaced)
Please respond to the following in your statement:
1. Why are you interested in the Rockefeller Leadership Fellows Program?
2. What extracurricular activities have you been involved in either on or off campus (during your Dartmouth career) that have offered you an opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities or learn about leadership?
3. Select one of your leadership experiences and describe why it had particular meaning for you. Your answer should include:
A one-paragraph summary of the organization and situation.
A description of what you wish you had known before undertaking this leadership position.
4. What aspects of leadership most interest you and why?
5. What will you add to the next delegation of RLF and what do you hope to gain from it?