• Staying informed and able to communicate member benefits
• Being visible and approachable at events in your role as a member of the premier volunteer arm of the Chamber
• Encouraging meaningful participation by actively promoting programs and networking opportunities
• Being the voice of members to the Chamber, performing outreach and communicationg back about member needs
• Attend monthly Ambassadors meeting
• Referring new members to the Chamber
• Vetting ideas, programs and potential resources for our member businesses/organizations by providing feedback to Chamber staff
• Name badges identifying your role to be worn when representing the Chamber
• Representation on our Chamber website
• President and team chair leadership role opportunities
• Potential visibility via communication vehicles such as social media, e-newsletters, and The Business News newspaper
• Opportunities to make valuable business contacts and gain exposure to new businesses/business leaders
Ambassador Application Criteria:
• You must be willing to commit to a minimum of one year of ambassadorship.
• You or your company must be Chamber members.
• We accept one Ambassador per company at any given time.