In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way, and at any time in a sporting event sponsored by NY Rec League, Inc., the undersigned:
1. Acknowledges and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own action, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
2. Agrees that prior to participating, they will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, will immediately advise their coach, supervisor or referee of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Understand that any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses of the undersigned captured during any and all events by NY Rec League Inc., its affiliated entities or contractors, and/or the media become the sole property of NY Rec League Inc. I grant the right, permission and authority to NY Rec League Inc. to use my name and any such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising, and marketing activities. I further understand that NY Rec League Inc., as sole owner, has the full right to sell and/or profit from the commercial use of such photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and/or likenesses.
5. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue NY Rec League, Inc., their directors, commissioners, referees, employees, agents, facilities and sponsors from any and all liability to the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of NY Rec League, Inc. or its related "releases" enumerated above or otherwise.