Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this form online and checking the AGREE button, I acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions listed below for myself and traveling party.
- The information provided on this form is true and correct and agree that neither myself, anyone in my traveling party, or any of my family will hold Defined Destinations LLC, and/or Delta Airlines or any other airlines, and/or any other vendors, employees, subsidiaries, or any other persons responsible for any loss due to misinformation provided.
- A refundable $300 per person deposit is due at time of booking. If the tour is cancelled due to lack of participation, full deposit will be refunded to the original form of payment. (Deposits are non-refundable if you cancel after May 23, 2018). Please send a ‘check’ for deposits, however, credit cards will be accepted at final payment.
- Packages are nonrefundable after the final payment date.
- Travel insurance is recommended and offered by Defined Destinations LLC and my acceptance/declination is stated on the form. Travel insurance is optional and is an additional cost. Plans and rates may vary for each person.
- A valid passport good for travel a minimum of 6-months after last date of travel is required for all US citizens and each passenger is responsible to have proper documents. Failure to have proper documents could result in denied boarding and/or entry to another country and no refunds will be made. Please see http://www.travel.state.gov for more information
- All travelers are US citizens carrying valid US Passports. I (we) understand that if we are not a US citizen carrying a valid US Passport then it is our sole responsibility to obtain proper travel documentation for travel and Defined Destinations, LLC, Delta Airlines, or any other airlines, and/or any other vendors, employees, subsidiaries, or any other persons shall not be held responsible for failure to secure proper travel documents and no refunds will be given.
- Space on the packages is limited and confirmed on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Once deposit is paid, name changes are not allowed and bookings/monies cannot be “transferred” to another person. If the name given is incorrect there will be a name change fee mandated by the airlines. This fee will be responsible by the traveler.
- If Land Only is purchased transfers to/from the airports are not included. The only exception is if the traveler buying land only is on the same flights as the group or if you purchase your own air and can be at the airport at the same time as the group, you may travel with the group at the 1 scheduled arrival and 1 scheduled departure time. If not, you will need to purchase your own transfers at an additional cost. Do not purchase your own airfare until the tour has been confirmed (this will happen on May 23, 2018).
- The package, including airfare, is a special packaged-price and any other discounts will not apply, including but not limited to MERSC, Senior Discounts, AARP, AAA, Online coupons, etc.
- Prices are based on a group minimum for each tour. If the group does not receive the minimum number of participants before May 23, 2018, tours will be cancelled and all monies paid to Defined Destinations will be refunded.
- Final payment is non-refundable and due in full by May 23, 2018. By accepting the terms in this contract you authorize Defined Destinations to run Final Payment on May 23, 2018. Failure to provide Defined Destinations with final payment, including declined credit cards, will result in forfeit of deposit and loss of space on the group.
- Packages are subject to change without notice, including but not limited to hotel, transfers, pre-booked tours, and amenity changes.
- If airfare is purchased as part of the package the flights are on Delta Airlines or one of their airline partners and: Flight times are subject to change without notice Flights can be changed from non-stop to connections without notice This is a group block of space in the Main Cabin (coach class seats) and seats cannot be upgraded. This is a group block of seats on the airline and although every request for an aisle/window etc. seat will be taken into consideration no seat assignment is guaranteed. Delta Airlines allows each passenger 1 free checked bag under 50 pounds, 1 free carry-on item, and one free personal item. There are additional charges for additional and oversized bags. Please see Delta Airline’s web site for further details. If you choose to fly economy comfort or business class, you will be charged the ‘land only price’ and you the buyer is then responsible to purchase your own airfare.
Responsibility: Tours are arranged and operated by Defined Destinations. Defined Destinations and their agents act only as an agent for such other parties, firms or corporations providing services herein. No liability shall be incurred by Defined Destinations, their agents, presenters or co-sponsors because of injury, loss, delay or other complication experienced by tour participants.
Defined Destinations reserves the right to correct printing errors, to make any changes or alterations in the printed itineraries, dates, routings, hotels or in included features prior to or during the tour, necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the tour. The hotels used may change without notice. Defined Destinations reserves the right to accept, decline or retain any person as a participant of these tours.