In the event my/our application is accepted, I/We agree to the following terms and provisions:
• I/We agree to pay in full within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of product. I/We understand a finance charge on amounts past due after thirty (30) days will be added at the rate up to 5% per month on the unpaid principle.
• The company shall charge a late fee of $15.00 for delinquent payments. If legal action is necessary, it is agreed Patrick County, Virginia is the proper venue for legal action to be brought and that Virginia law shall control. I/We agree to pay all collection and legal feels.
• I/We understand and agree to pay a return check fee if a personal check is returned.
• I/We hereby agree to personally and unconditionally jointly and severally guarantee to Clark Gas & Oil the payment of my/our account as due and billed now or may hereafter become due from said Clark Gas & Oil. This guaranty is made without any limitation as to duration or amount and shall be continuing guaranty covering all purchases and additional charges incurred in connection thereto, including interesting at the maximum rate allowed by law.
• In the event I/We change my/our address, I/we agree to provide Clark with written notice at least two weeks in advance of the change. I/We understand that I/we am/are responsible for the payments for all products and/or services provided by Clark to my address until such time as such notice is received by Clark.
• I/We understand and agree that Clark will not be liable for damage to pavement, bridges, and other surfaces resulting from its deliveries or service calls. On occasion, delivery may be delayed due to accessibility or unsafe driving conditions. The Company reserves the right to charge and additional fee of $6.89 per delivery (subject to change) to offset the expense of compliance with state and federal regulations.
• I/We understand and agree it is my/our responsibility to notify Clark if any part of my propane system (tank, regulators, etc.) or appliance has been disturbed, change, modified or altered in anyway, so that a gas safety check and leak test can be performed for my/our safety as well as Clark employees.
• I/We understand and agree upon termination of service, a service call fee and/or the current termination fee will be assessed, and Clark will purchase the LP gas remaining in the tank(s). The rate payable to the Customer will be (a) the lower of (i) the rate of the current applicable price category, or (ii) the average cost of deliveries to equal 80% utilization of the designated propane storage tank(s), (b) reduced by the current cash discount, recovery costs of $0.50 per gallon, and any pump out and other removal costs.
Note: Clark Gas & Oil Company has a minimum tank usage policy on all LP Gas Accounts, apart from any other business you provide us (oil heat deliveries, lubricants, etc.). Clark reserves the right to change its credit terms at any time. CBD (Cash Before delivery) restrictions may be placed on past due accounts.