For Audiology Students in the Final Year of Their Program
Value of the Scholarship - $3,000
The Margaret Hallam Legacy Scholarship celebrates dedication to teamwork, client care and a commitment to better hearing. We honor Margaret Hallam’s legacy as an exceptional Hearing Care Professional.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION:
Eligibility to Hold the Award
• Full time enrollment in a Master’s Degree program in Audiology. Upon completion of the program the graduate shall practice in the field of Audiology.
• Evidence of good progress and maintenance of 80% average in graduate program.
• Ends with the completion of the Master’s Degree for which it is awarded.
• Scholarship can only be received once.
• Not transferable to another degree or program.
• Applications to the scholarship must be received by the due date indicated.
• Applications must include a letter of recommendation from an instructor or mentor.
Payment of the Award
• Proof of enrollment in the final semester is required (receipt of tuition paid).
• Scholarships are taxable. A T4A slip will be issued in the calendar year the scholarship is held.
Withdrawal from the Program or Required to Withdrawal
• Not entitled to receive tuition refund if student withdraws from program.
• Scholarship is not automatically reinstated if a former scholarship holder re-applies and is subsequently re-admitted to a graduate program.
Deferral of Admission
The scholarship cannot be deferred. If an individual offered the scholarship defers admission, he or she is no longer guaranteed the scholarship and must be re-nominated by the program for further consideration