"Vendedor" (Vendor) See below for pricing
Early Bird Before February 16th - $950
After February 16th - $1,100
After March 23rd - $1,200
Corporate Booths: Time Share, Home Improvement, Solar - $1,750
Corporate Booths (Non-food) - starting at $2,500*
Corporate Sampling (Food) – starting at $3,500*
*Please contact Jenna Thompson at email@example.com to confirm Corporate pricing.
*If you have attended Old Town Cinco de Mayo in 2018 or 2019 you qualify for the Returning Vendor Discount
1. All booths will be clustered in “Mercado” style. We will do our best to layout spaces so that there is foot traffic through each booth which will create a more open and “airy” feel.
2. All vendors must use the 10 x 10 space provided. All vendors will also be provided with hanging lights for your booth. Please see #4 below for more electricity details.
3. Vendors are encouraged to decorate their space colorfully, depicting festive colors and incorporating some Cinco de Mayo educational and/or historical elements (i.e. photographs, historical equipment, artifacts, etc.). Please briefly describe your decoration plan on the booth application form .
4. Electricity will only be provided for the booth lights. Additional power can be purchased for $190 for 20 amps.
5. All paid vendors will receive the opportunity to sell or highlight your product at the Festival.