Tardiness is destructive to the learning environment. Any student arriving after the start of class will be considered tardy. In addition, students arriving to class late after breaks and/or leaving before the end of the class are also considered tardy. When this happens, students are responsible to obtain lecture notes, assignments and project requirements that they may have missed. Their tardiness can affect their grade. If a student is tardy four (4) times (either at start of class or lunch or break) they will be considered having a ½ day absence.
By choosing to participate in the Handyman Training School, LLC. I agree to:
- Pay the tuition for course which is $4167.00 for our 10-week training program and pay the $50.00 application fee.
- All Fee’s need to payed prior to the start of the class.
- Attend the required orientation (date will be provided when fees are paid)
- This is a hands-on training program and requires the student to attend all classes and participate in order to learn the skills being taught.
- During training, you may be required to lift, stoop, climb ladders and stand for long periods.