Terms & Conditions
To continue to the raffle, agree to the following Terms & Conditions by making a selection at the bottom of the page.
1. The raffle shall be held on May 25, 2019 at our 7th Annual Rock for the Troops charity event located at Primo’s on Lake Ray Hubbard Rockwall Texas and streamed live via Operation Once in a Lifetime's Facebook page.
2. You do not have to be present to win.
3. Proceeds of the raffle benefit Operation Once in a Lifetime, a 501 (c)(3) Texas non-profit organization befitting our military.
4. You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase tickets.
5. By obtaining a raffle ticket for any of the firearms, you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally posses the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
6. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms rules apply.
7. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
8. If the winner of any firearm is denied gun ownership, the recipient will be refunded the cash value of the ticket, and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Winners will be notified, using the name and phone number/email that the purchaser has provided on the next page of this form. In the event that the representatives of Operation Once in a Lifetime are unable to make contact with the winner within 14 calendar days of the drawing, another winner will be selected. Prizes are not transferable, the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize.
10. Raffle is void where prohibited.
11. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and all other related expenses in claiming, registering and using the firearms. Operation Once in a Lifetime has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the firearms.
12. By purchasing a raffle ticket, entrants agree that Operation Once in a Lifetime and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage or property loss, resulting from, whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this Raffle or the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Raffle ticket or Prize.
13. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE INTERNATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED. The following states currently have laws that restrict us from selling to their residents: Alabama, California, Hawaii, Indiana, Montana, South Dakota, Utah, and Washington state.