Benny’s Pet Foundation Community Yard Sale
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please sign the bottom of this document stating that you have read and understand.
1. The Community Yard Sale takes place on Saturday, June 13, 2020, setup from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM and Sale from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
2. The event will occur, rain or shine.
3. Registration fee is nonrefundable $20 per space, which consists of two parking spaces marked in the parking lot.
4. It is the responsibility of the attendee to provide their own canopy, tables, and other supplies.
5. Payment of space is a commitment for participation.
6. Refunds will not be offered once a space is confirmed, even if we experience inclement weather on the day of the event.
7. After unloading, all vehicles must be removed from the sale area by 7:45AM.
8. No overnight parking will be permitted on the premises. Any vehicle left overnight is subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
9. Set-up begins at 7:00 AM and must be completed no later than 8:00 AM.
10. No concession (food/beverage) items are allowed at any reserved space.
11. Clean up is to begin promptly at 1:00 PM and must be completed by 2:00 PM.
12. Kindly pick up around your space following the completion of the event. Do not leave behind any trash or merchandise after the sale.
13. The following items are not accepted at this sale: firearms, weapons, pornographic or nude material, illegal items, and anything viewed by the Benny’s Pet Foundation that is not deemed acceptable to a family audience.
14. Please follow all of the guidelines as listed above. If you are unable to follow these guidelines, we will ask the participant to leave and your space fee will not be refunded.
15. Registrant will follow all applicable laws for the items they are selling.
Event Contact Information
Email: email@example.com (please include Benny’s Pet Foundation Community Yard Sale in Subject Line)