· H.E.A.L. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused by the adopted animal.
· H.E.A.L. is not responsible for any veterinary medical or other expenses incurred after the date of the adoption unless otherwise prearranged and agreed upon in writing.
· The adopting person(s) acknowledge full control and responsibility of the actions of the animal from the date of the adoption.
· H.E.A.L. is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any accidents, injury or illness that may occur with an adopted animal left in H.E.A.L.’S care for any reason.
· The adopter agrees to pay a non-refundable adoption fee. If the adoption does not work out, the adopter can exchange this cat or kitten for another within two weeks of the adoption. No monies will be refunded if adopter decides not to take another cat or kitten.
· H.E.A.L. is organized solely for the adoption of animals. As such, it does not purchase or sell animals. Accordingly, fees and contributions are not designated toward the purchase or sale of one specific animal; rather, the money goes toward the maintenance and care of all animals within the care of H.E.A.L.
· H.E.A.L. retains the right to inspect any prospective or new adopter’s home and conditions under which that animal is kept. Failure to meet the above requirements gives H.E.A.L. the right to reclaim the animal and pursue a legal course of action for breach of contract.
· The adopter agrees to pay H.E.A.L.’S reasonable costs and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and cost incurred by H.E.A.L. in order to enforce the terms of this contract.
· The adopter agrees that H.E.A.L. may file any lawsuits in connection with this adoption contract in Lee County, Florida and that in addition to any other remedies which H.E.A.L. may have, the adopter agrees that H.E.A.L. shall be entitled to the remedy of specific performance, requiring the adopter to perform his/her obligations under this adoption contract.