Complimentary Budget Analysis
Date Picker Icon
1. How many cell phones are included on your monthly statement?
1a. What are the ages of the primary users of the cell phones on your monthly bill?
2. Select any accounts that you currently subscribe to:
3. How many times per week do you dine out?
4. How many vehicles do you have?
4a. How many vehicles do you have a monthly payment for?
5. What is your primary mode of transportation?
My own vehicle
6. Do you have items in your home that aren't used or that could be sold?
7. What temperature do you keep your home at during the winter?
TIP: Did you know you can save up to 3% on your gas bill for every degree cooler you set your thermostat to?
7. What temperature do you keep your home at during the summer?
TIP: Did you know you can save up to 3% on your power bill for every degree warmer you set your thermostat to?
8. What temperature do you have your water heater set at?
*TIP: Many people have their water heaters set way higher than they need. Lower it to 125-130 Fahrenheit if it is currently set higher than that to help you save.
9. Do you have any of the following daily/routine expenses?
10. Are you currently paying for childcare?
11. Are you currently paying tithing?
*If your budget is bursting at the seams, talk to your religious leader and explain your current situation. Often times you can find support in this decision while you work on getting things in order.
12. How often are incurring grooming expenses per month (haircut, nails, lashes, brows, etc.)?
More than twice per month.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm