1. Phones are to be put away at the beginning of the meeting or session, and not to be pulled out until afterwards so the client may fully enjoy their photography experience.
2. Clients are not permitted to take their own pictures during a session or ordering appointment either by a camera or phone camera unless given permission by the photographer. (Photographer does allow occasional behind the scenes images of the entire scene setup when asked ahead of time, but no images of just the subjects are permitted during the session.)
3. All decision makers must be present for the ordering session, should another ordering session need to be scheduled because all persons did not attend, a fee of $50 shall be charged to cover the photographer’s time for a new session.
If no order has been placed up to two months after a session has taken place, images shall be archived and there will be a fee of $150 to make them available again for ordering.
4. Due to the custom nature of our products, All Sales Are Final (with the exception of adding on additional items), and once payment has been made in part, or in full, no changes may be made to the order, and no refunds may be given.
5. We do not allow any altering or editing of our images in any way by you the client, or any other individual. This includes, but is not limited to, cropping, adding filters (i.e. Instagram) and color altering (i.e. adding selective color, changing to black and white). If you would like an image edited further, please contact us. Most basic edits are complimentary, but depending on the complexity of the request, an additional fee may be required.
6. Sharing of images is permitted from our website or facebook page, we request images not be copied, screenshot, or phone pictures taken of prints or of the screen, as this can alter the color and quality of our images.
7. If someone is sick (which includes, but is not limited to, coughing, runny nose, fever, stomach bug, or anything contagious, such as head lice) client is responsible for informing the photographer as soon as possible so session may be rescheduled. Should client show up to session sick (either self or a family member), they will be asked to reschedule their session. Photographer will also reschedule due to illness to protect the health of our clients.
8. Failure to follow the policies, or disrespecting the photographer either physically or verbally during a session shall not be permitted. Any actions of disrespect towards the photographer will result in the photographer leaving immediately (or making the client leave, if in the studio), all images shall be deleted, and no refunds will be given.
By signing below, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Studio Policies.