A few notes about the HSV application:
1. The application is due at 11:59pm on Saturday, March 17th, 2018. Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted.
2. The application MUST be submitted online through JotForm. If you encounter difficulty using JotForm, please contact email@example.com.
3. E-signatures are considered binding. You will be asked to provide an e-signature for check out consent, photography consent, and the Release and Liability form
4. The application includes an essay component. We recommend you look at the prompt, write your essay, and then return to this site to fill in your information and upload your documents.
The essay prompt is as follows:
What recent engineering feat, accomplishment or achievement is most impressive to you and why? How does this relate to your interest in engineering?
5. There is a $25 attendance fee for HSV. This fee is NOT included on the application, but will be required in order to accept your spot in the program. This fee will be collected when you confirm a spot in the program.
6. Students will be notified by March 23rd, 2018 whether they were accepted or not into the program via email. Communication about acceptances will be sent to the student email address, so please enter an address that is regularly checked and double-check the spelling of your email address. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER if you do not see an email from firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24th!
7. Acceptance to HSV is based on a student's previous interest in the program (i.e. previously applied but was unable to attend), grade level, and demonstrated interest in engineering through the application essay. Acceptance to stay overnight follows the same methodology and is based on dormitory availability.
Thank you for your interest in HSV. We look forward to seeing you on April 21st!