This is an agreement (hereafter Agreement) between Emily Roach DBA My Dog is My Rock, LLC (MDMR/ER) and the dog owner whose signature appears below (hereafter Owner).
1. By signing this Agreement and leaving Owner's dog with MDMR/ER, Owner warrants the accuracy of all information provided by Owner about Owner's dog.
2. Dog Training involves physical activity, and inherent risk of injury to dogs, and Owner hereby acknowledges and accepts such risks and agrees to hold MDMR/ER harmless for any and all expenses incurred as a result of any injury to their dog while under the care of My Dog is My Rock.
3. MDMR/ER is authorized to:
a) provide care or training as outlined by Client, or as deemed appropriate in its discretion by MDMR/ER for the safety of Client's pets and/or property;
b) seek emergency veterinary care with release from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment and expense, and against any and all claims by any third parties; and
c) to approve medical or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian.
Client agrees that:
a) MDMR/ER shall make reasonable effort to utilize Client's preferred veterinary facility;
b) MDMR/ER will also make reasonable effort to provide prior verbal notice, however, utilization of Client’s preferred veterinary facility or prior verbal notice is not mandatory;
c) Client agrees to pay MDMR/ER for all expenses incurred, plus any additional fees and/or time for attending to this need; and
d) Client will pay MDMR/ER for any expense and time incurred to purchase any other home/food/supplies needed for care.
4. In the event in MDMR/ER’s sole discretion, a pet requires additional care to that requested by the Client due to behavioral issues, or apparent distress of the pet, MDMR/ER reserves the right to provide additional services at the Client's expense and Client agrees to pay MDMR/ER for such additional services. In such cases, MDMR/ER will attempt to contact the Client at the phone contact information provided by the Client and inform Client of MDMR/ER’s decision to provide additional services. However, it is the Client's responsibility to provide updated contact information and to promptly return calls to MDMR/ER.
1. In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster, national emergency or any other situation beyond MDMR/ER’s reasonable control, MDMR/ER is entrusted to use its best judgment in caring for pet(s), personal property and home. Client agrees to hold MDMR/ER harmless for damages or liabilities related to any such decisions it makes in its discretion to provide care for affected pets, homes or plants under such circumstances.
2. In the event of personal emergency, illness, or unavailability, Client authorizes MDMR/ER to arrange for another qualified service provider to fulfill the responsibilities set forth in the Client record.
3. Client will provide MDMR/ER with sufficient access to Client's residence to allow MDMR/ER to carry out obligations of this Agreement. If Client fails to provide MDMR/ER with access on the date(s) of contracted service, MDMR/ER will attempt to contact Client to arrange for access. If MDMR/ER is unable to reach Client within one hour, MDMR/ER shall be deemed to have performed all contracted services required on that date, and payment in full will be required. In the event that MDMR/ER is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into Client's premises due to any emergency situation deemed necessary by MDMR/ER, Client shall be responsible for all costs incurred to gain such access. Client expressly gives MDMR/ER the authority to employ a locksmith on Client's behalf in the event of the aforementioned circumstances.
Fees and Charges:
1. Client agrees:
a) to pay MDMR/ER at the rates agreed upon;
b) to pay any expenses, charges and/or additional fees incurred by MDMR/ER on behalf of Client;
c) amounts shall be in addition to the agreed upon rates;
d) that MDMR/ER may update its rates at any time following 30-day advance notice to Client;
e) to pay MDMR/ER one hundred percent (100%) of the total value of the contracted services prior to the rendering of such services by permitting MDMR/ER to charge Client's credit card(s) that is on file up to seven days in advance;
f) to pay a finance charge of two percent (2%) per month (24% APR) for all past due amounts; and
g) to pay a handling fee of Thirty-Five Dollars ($35.00) for all returned checks.
2. Client may cancel any or all portion of unused or future contracted visits with NO REFUND by notice of said cancellation to MDMR/ER. Client agrees that they shall be responsible for paying a fee equal to the revenue for all visits scheduled within 24 hours of said cancellation. Other penalties may apply for Holiday cancellations.
3. To the extent that MDMR/ER must resort to collection efforts to recover any unpaid fees or otherwise resorts to legal efforts to enforce any provision of this contract, Client agrees to pay all of the MDMR/ER’s attorney's fees and costs associated with the enforcement of this contract and any rights afforded MDMR/ER hereunder.
4. MDMR/ER agrees to provide all services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services, and as an express condition thereof, Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against MDMR/ER.
5. Prices will be provided to client on a case-by-case estimate for behavioral work. All other pricing can be found on the website. (All prices subject to change)
6. Cancellation policy
a. Private Lesson cancellations: Please give 48 hour cancellation on appointments
b. 24 hour cancellation will be charged 50%
c. Day of lesson cancellation will be charged 100%
d. Package client cancellations will lose one package day per cancellation
e. We have a 7-day cancellation policy for boarding appointments.
i. Please notify us 7 days before your appointment if you need to cancel in order to not be charged.
ii. Cancellations made less than 7 days before your appointment are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
iii. Cancellations made less than 3 days before your appointment date are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
7. Holiday Surcharge
a. During the below listed holidays, there will be a $10 a day holiday surcharge on all prices.
i. Martin Luther King Weekend (Friday to Monday),
ii. President’s Day Weekend (Friday to Monday),
iii. Easter Weekend (Friday to Monday),
iv. Memorial Day Weekend (Friday to Monday),
v. 4th of July Week (Days based on calendar year)
vi. Labor Day Weekend (Friday to Monday),
vii. Columbus Day Weekend (Friday to Monday),
viii. Thanksgiving Week ( Sunday to Sunday),
ix. Christmas & New Years Week (Dates based on calendar year)
8. Limitation of Liabilities:
1. Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against MDMR/ER except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of MDMR/ER. Client agrees that MDMR/ER is not liable for any damage to their premises or property caused by their pet while they are away, due to the Pet's elimination on their premises, breakage or destruction of property. Pet behavior is unpredictable and a pet experiencing emotional reaction to an owner's absence is a common experience for which MDMR/ER cannot assume any liability.
2. Client agrees to indemnify and hold MDMR/ER harmless from liability, including attorney's fees, arising from any injury or damage to MDMR/ER, domestic workers, third parties or real or personal property of third parties as a result of actions of pet(s). Client agrees to disclose to MDMR/ER any and all known aggressive pet behavior.
1. MDMR/ER reserves the right to terminate this Service Agreement and/or any service order at any time before or during its term if MDMR/ER, in its discretion, determines that Client's pet(s) poses any danger to the health or safety of MDMR/ER or third parties. If MDMR/ER terminates because of such danger while caring for pet(s), MDMR/ER is authorized to place pet(s) in a kennel, with all charges there from to be charged to Client. Client will promptly reimburse MDMR/ER for any fees that MDMR/ER must pay to secure such placement of pet(s).
1. Client is aware and fully understands that training is not a guaranteed service. As training is a process and every dog and behavior issue is unique to each household, the timeline and results are not predictable a. MDMR/ER agrees to communicate with the owner regarding status, and concerns throughout the training process. There may be times where extra time is required for the completion of training, which will be communicated to the client. Client is also aware that training is an ongoing process, and without their full commitment to follow the directions given by MDMR/ER upon return of the dog to their home, the training and imprinting will falter.
1. Client authorizes this signed Service Agreement to be valid approval for future services and charges of any purpose of this Agreement permitting MDMR/ER and its assigns to accept verbal, telephone, facsimile, and/or electronic (e-mail/web/text message) requests for services and to enter premises without additional signed agreements or written authorization.
1. Client will provide MDMR/ER with their preferred payment method below. Any service payment may differ from what is listed below; however, client agrees to communicate this with MDMR/ER at the beginning of any unpaid service agreement.
I have reviewed this Service Agreement in full and I understand and agree to its terms.
By signing below, I (OWNER) acknowledge and will provide My Dog Is My Rock, LLC with my pets’ current vaccination records for the following vaccines:
I agree to provide My Dog Is My Rock, LLC with up to date copies of all my pets’ vaccines as they are updated. I fully understand that My Dog Is My Rock, LLC may not provide services for my pet if vaccinations are not up to date.
By signing below, I hereby certify that my dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with any communicable diseases in the last 30 days.