Gregory Hoskins Band
is designed to provide financial assistance to an active member of Coahoma Community College Tiger Marching Band. These funds are stipulated for students with no other means of financial assistance.
1. Complete application online
2. Provide documentation of financial need.
3. Two letters of reference.
1. Must be currently enrolled at Coahoma Community College with a minimum of 15 credit hours
2. Must be an active member of the CCC Tiger Marching Band
3. Must have good attendance in all enrolled courses
4. Must have a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 GPA scale
5. Must plan to enroll at a four-year college or university
6. All majors are excepted
7. Must demonstrate Financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid