What to do when an injury occurs:
Worker's Compensation Policy
1. Call Medcor at 1-800 775-5866 to report injury.
2. An EMS Report must be completed to document the injury and if the injured employee refuses to be transported for treatment, a refusal form must be signed.
3. If the injured employee is sent to Concentra for treatment, please fill out only the highlighted areas of the form labeled Concentra below. Once you submit the form, the form will automatically be sent to Concentra.
3. The Bensenville Accident Form must be completed by a Supervisor in the event that any injury is reported.
4. If Medcor does not recommend sending the injured employee offsite, the supervisor must fill out IL -45 form which can be found on Target Solutions.
5. Please complete the forms by the end of the shift day and provide the documentation to the Fire Chief.