We believe in . . .
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
- The Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrection and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
- The Person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witness;
- The necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ; and
- The church as the one universal body of Christ who is the Head, called to be God's redeemed people.
Camas Meadows Staff are expected to:
- Protect the safety and welfare of children.
- Avoid any inappropriate interactions with children or situation which could appear inappropriate.
- Report to camp leadership any perceived threats or abuse of children.
- Refrain from alcohol or banned/regulated substance use.
- Use appropriate language that is not profane, demeaning, or insulting.
- Dress and act appropriately for working with children.
- Maintain relationships of integrity with the opposite sex.
- Communicate with the camp’s leadership about any problems with campers, staff or other issues.
- Be dependable and do quality work for the camp.
- Uphold the camp’s mission and avoid any situation or action which could undermine it.