Thank you for taking interest in Young Scholar Program organized by Zorig Foundation. We are currently recruiting university students and recent alumni from top American and international universities to participate as Teaching Fellows in Mongolian Young Scholar's Program 2018.
In this role, you will expose outstanding Mongolian high school students to university curricula of your choosing and provide guidance on the undergraduate admissions process. The week-long program will include extensive extracurricular activities and discussions with experts from various industries. You will also have the opportunity to fully explore Mongolia, a unique nomadic culture, and witness the country’s momentous economic and social changes.
- Design and deliver a week-long course/seminar on a topic of your choosing. You will be in charge of two seminar groups, each consisting of 5 - 6 studens. First group will have its session in the morning and other in the afternoon. Each session will last about 1 - 1.5 hour
- Provide guidance on university admission processes and career options to participating students
- Be actively engaged with student participants outside of the classroom
- Participate and report during staff meetings with other Teaching Fellows and Program Coordinators
- Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia at least 2 days prior to the first day of the program
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited university outside of Mongolia
- All food and accommodation will be provided during the program.
- The program is tentatively scheduled for August 9 - 16, 2018
Due date for application: March 18, 2018