Does Your Bakery Have Bakery Operation of the Year Potential?
The Bakery Operation of the Year Award is a special award presented to one outstanding bakery operation each year. The purpose of the award is to recognize an outstanding bakery operation annually. The first award was presented at the 2001 annual WBA banquet.
Nominations for Bakery Operation of the Year are submitted to the WBA office for consideration.
Past winners of the BOY award vote for the current year’s winner. Each year the recipient is kept a surprise until the winner is announced at the WBA annual member event.
Bakery Operation of the Year Must Meet the Following Criteria:
* Contributions to the bakery’s community, non-monetary
* Contributions to the baking industry, non-monetary
* Contributions to the Wisconsin Bakers Association, non-monetary
* Something that qualifies the bakery as an outstanding business
* Must be a WBA member
* Must agree to have the award publicized in the media
Nominations must be received by Monday, February 15, 2019.