Facilities: Amenities provided include: robe, towels, washcloths, ear plugs, slippers, petroleum jelly, cotton swabs, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, and shower. It is up to each individual to take caution to prevent slipping or falling as floor surfaces may be wet. The facility is cleaned and disinfected between each session. Our float rooms and pods use a state of the art filtration system to maintain a high level of cleanliness during your float session experience. While the high saturation of Epsom Salt makes the water in the tank very sterile, three more layers of hygiene are added to ensure clean, crystal clear water- UV light purification, Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization, and a high capacity cartridge filter. Every ounce of water gets cycled through this system 3 times between each float.
Restrictions: You must be 18 years of age or 16 with a parent or guardian’s permission to float at our facility. Some medical conditions can prevent you from floating. Please consult with your physician. You must be able to enter and exit the room or pod unassisted in order to float at our facility.
Safety Procedure: For your safety after attempting to reach your room by intercom, knocking, lights, music, etc - And no response. Our staff reserves the right to come into your room at any time.
Fees: Float sessions offered are 30, 60, and 90 minutes - Fees vary based on the desired service package; these fees are subject to change. We require payment for services at the time of service.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel scheduled sessions 24 hours in advance; otherwise, we will bill you a $25.00 cancellation fee, even if the cancellation was unavoidable. Float Therapy Members may forfeit a float from their membership balance in the event of cancelling within 24 hours or not arriving for their scheduled session.
I will NOT use the floatation tank or pod if:
• I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams, or makeup on my body.
• I have had any type of hair color/treatment within the past two weeks.
• I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, or diseases.
• I have open sores.
• I am diabetic, unless my diabetes is under medical control.
• I have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures or blackouts and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
• I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period or external vaginal episode.
• I have a skin condition which may be adversely affected by absorption of magnesium.
• I have kidney disease.
• I have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind.
I understand that violation of any of these rules that results in contamination of the float tank water may result in a salt replacement fee of up to $1,000.00. I am choosing to use floatation therapy of my own free will and will not hold the owner/operator or Float Therapy & Wellness Spa liable for any injury during a session or while on the premises. Float Therapy & Wellness Spa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. I have read, understand and agree to all of the terms and policies listed above. This signed document represents a legal agreement between us, which you may revoke in writing at any time.