I wish to adopt a rabbit from 10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue.
By submitting this application I am acknowledging that I understand, and agree to ALL of the following policies of
10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue:
1. To provide proper and adequate food, water, shelter, exercise, kind treatment and a nurturing and loving environment to the adopted animal at all times.
2. To provide veterinary care to the adopted animal to prevent and cure illness and injury.
3. The adopted animal will not be used for food, experimental purposes or subjected to unlawful activities.
4. If for any reason I cannot keep the adopted animal, I must contact 10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue to take the adopted animal back as soon as there is room available, to find a suitable new home for the rabbit. I realize that this may take some time as the rescue is quite busy.
5. To allow a 10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue representative to examine the adopted animal and living conditions at any time and return the adopted animal to 10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue if the representative feels the conditions are unsatisfactory, or if I have not complied with any term of the Animal Adoption Contract.
6. 10,000 Carrots is in no way responsible for any damages which the animal may cause to any person or property and no attempt will be made to hold the rescue responsible.
7. The adoption fee I have paid is non-refundable.
10,000 Carrots Rabbit Rescue reserves the right to refuse this application.