(Includes Farmers, Artisans, Prepared & Processed Food vendors)
(1 week per month; space available)
If you need assistance to determine which category best fits you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents & Fees Checklist
Please make sure you have all applicable fees and documents included with your application. Your application will not be considered complete until all are submitted.
You do not need to click the boxes to demonstrate which documents you are submitting; this is for your reference to understand how we will be judging your application. You can upload your documents further down the page.
❏ WA State Business License (or non-profit/community group documentation)
❏ Non-refundable application fee appropriate for date of submission
❏ Submit photos or samples of work to be juried (required if you are a new vendor or have new products)
Processed Food Vendors:
❏ WSDA Food Processors License
❏ WSDA Cottage Food Operation permit
❏ Kitsap Public Health District Temporary Food Establishment Permit (for sampling)
❏ WA Department of Health Food Worker Card (for all booth workers, if sampling)
❏ Commercial kitchen information (if applicable)
Prepared Food Vendors:
❏ Certificate of Product Liability & General Liability Insurance
❏ Kitsap Public Health District Temporary Food Establishment Permit
❏ WA Department of Health Food Worker Card
❏ WA State Nursery license (to sell plants, bulbs, or seeds)
❏ WA Department of Licensing Egg Handlers Permit (to sell eggs)
❏ WSDA Milk Producers License and WSDA Milk Processing Plant License (to sell dairy)
❏ Certification of Organically Grown Produce (if applicable)
❏ WA Department of Fish and Wildlife Wholesale Fish Dealer License or Direct Retail Endorsement License
❏ WA Department. of Health Food Worker Card (for sampling)
❏ Kitsap Public Health District Temporary Food Establishment Permit (dairy, meat, shellfish)
Wine Sales (Note: Our site only allows for the sale, not sampling, of wine).
❏ Added Endorsement (LIQ 756-50) from WA State Liquor Control Board
❏ Class 12 or 13 MAST permit for any booth workers
1. All members are expected to be respectful and courteous at all times. Use of profanity is a grievous offense and will not be tolerated.
2. Physical conflict with result in immediate termination of membership. Customers engaging in physical conflict will be removed from the market.
3. Problems arising at Market will be immediately relayed to the Market Manager. The Market Manager will resolve the issue by the end of the market day, or forward it to the Board of Directors. It is at the discretion of the Market Manager to involve the available Board members at the Market to resolve a conflict or answer questions that may arise. Consumers may use the grievance process.
4. Members who use abusive or threatening language, circulate rumors, or file false or frivolous reports that affect the reputation, integrity, or smooth operation of the market shall be subject to Corrective Action(s).
5. Grievances must be submitted in writing to the Market Manager or to any Board member. A formal grievance hearing will be scheduled within a reasonable time frame, allowing Board members and applicable involved members ample time to review material. All parties should be represented, but the meeting can be held without the cooperation of applicable involved members if necessary. A grievance must be filed no later than two weeks from the date of the incident.
6. The safety and actions of minors are the responsibility of the parents of the market. The parents are held accountable for minors.
7. A membership can be revoked by the authority of the Market Manager or by due process of the Board of Directors.
8. The Market Manager and the board have the authority to contact law enforcement to have someone removed from the Market location, or contact appropriate emergency personnel for any situation.
Corrective Action(s) are necessary in the grievance process. The action(s) will remain active on the vendor profile for one year. Actions are as follows:
First Offense: Verbal or written notification
Second Offense: Suspension of one market day
Third Offense: Termination of membership
However, if the offense is deemed to be serious enough, membership may be immediately revoked.
Please read and review:
These documents are subject to change throughout the season. We will inform all vendors of any updates when they occur.
BOOTH STAFF: The Poulsbo Farmers Market reserves the right to require any and all booth workers or employees to sign and agree to the above clauses prior to operation. In the incidence of Corrective Action(s) for booth workers besides the business owner, the Market will provide communication with the business owner in a timely manner. Booth workers are invited to follow our vendor email list to stay aware of important market news.
At this point, we are not accepting online payments for vendor application and membership fees. Please mail your check for at least the application fee to:
PO Box 465
Poulsbo, WA 98370
For your application to be considered complete, we require the document to be filled in full, an appropriate application fee, and all necessary documents.