1. The couple will permit Gibson Media permission to use footage of their wedding and/or reception for promotional purposes. The couple can make (burn) as many copies of their wedding video to share as they like.
2. Exclusive videographer: The couple will retain [gibson media] as the exclusive videographer for their wedding. Friends and family of the client may videotape the wedding and/or reception as long as they do not interfere with the videographers duties. We cannot be responsible for the acts or behavior of guests.
3. Deposit: Gibson Media requires a $200 deposit upon the acknowledgment of this agreement.
4. Payment: Gibson Media requires the rest of the payment in full one week before the wedding. Payment may be made by check or cash.
5. Cancellation: If the client were to cancel this agreement (90) or more calendar days before the wedding date, any deposit paid to Gibson Media will be refunded in full. Cancellations within (60) days of the wedding date will be refunded by half the deposit amount ($50). If payment in full has been made prior to cancellation, the entire payment will be refunded, minus one half of the deposit ($50).
6. Failure to perform: If Gibson Media cannot perform the services outlined in this agreement due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, Gibson Media will return the deposit (and, if applicable, full payment) to the client, but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation on liability also applies to the event that photographic materials are damaged through camera, computer, or editing equipment malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the videographer. Gibson Media will not be liable for any amount in excess of the of retail value of the clients order.
7. Videographer: Gibson Media may substitute another videographer if schedule demands necessitate such a substitution. Gibson Media warrants that the videographer shall be competent and perform all duties set forth herein.
8. Additional Editing Requests: Gibson Media will make one series of change to the video at no charge. Further editing will be charged at the hourly rate of $75/hr.
9. The couple will receive the contracted amount of DVD's of their wedding and/or reception.
10. Gibson Media will be punctual to all events and professionally dressed.
11. If the date of the event set forth above changes for any reason, client shall immediately notify Gibson Media of the change.
12. Collection Costs and Interest: In the event Gibson Media has to retain counsel to seek collection of any unpaid amount, client agrees that the costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, shall be added to the amount owed. All unpaid balances shall be subject to interest at the rate of 1.5%.
13. Forum Selection: The Erie County, Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas shall be the exclusive forum for any and all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Client hereby agrees to the personal jurisdiction of this court.