PC - hold Command along with mouse/padMAC - hold Shift or Command along with mouse/pad
I recognize that my role as a participant and/or volunteer with Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre will entitle me to certain information about other participants which should be treated as confidential. All information given to me by a parent/instructor/volunteer in relation to another participant will be discussed only with the personnel of Hope Haven and at no time will I discuss this information with any other individual. I recognize that all material and papers pertaining to a participant's care are legal documents, and that all information contained therein is confidential. If at any time there is a concern about the collection, use or disclosure of my personal information I may contact Hope Haven's privacy officer.
In order for everyone on the Hope Have team to create an empowering, fun and supportive environment it is important for all volunteers and staff to understand the needs of the participant. In recognition of this, I hereby authorize Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre to release to its instructors and volunteers such information from these forms as may be necessary to conduct safe and beneficial programming. I recognize that all volunteers and staff have signed an oath of confidentiality.
**Every individual must read and understand the following information before participating in equine activities.
To: Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre and Family Camp Inc, their directors, employees, volunteers, business operators, and site property owners (all of them collectively called the HOST).
1. I Understand there are inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS and RISKS, (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities and injuries resulting from these "RISKS" are a common occurrence.
2. I Acknowledge that the Inherent "RISKS" of Equine Activities mean thoseDANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities, including but not limited to:
3. I Freely Accept and Fully Assume All Responsibility for the Inherent "RISKS" and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my Participation in Equine Activities.
4. I Acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety and to Participate Within My Own Limits.
5. In addition to consideration given for my Participation in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my "Legal Representatives") agree
In signing this form I understand all of the points above and I waive certain legal rights I or my "Legal Representatives" might have against the "HOST".
I am aware of the risks of contracting Covid-19 while participating in face to face programming despite infection control measures taken by Hope Haven. I have considered the following list of factors that may put myself and/or my dependent at a higher risk of contracting Covid-19 and/or experiencing more severe symptoms, and freely accept and fully assume any such risks.
I have fully read and agree to follow all policies and procedures as outlined in Hope Haven’s Covid-19 Infection Control Policies document. I am aware that this document is continuously updated and available on Hope Haven’s website.
I am signing for myself and/or my dependent under my own free will and hereby release and agree to hold harmless Hope Haven, it’s Directors, Officers, employees, representatives and all individuals associated with my participation there from any and all claims or liabilities related to my attendance at Hope Haven.
Hope Haven follows the policy and procedures as set by the Ontario Equestrian Concussion Guidelines. We also require a confirmation on a yearly basis, as determined by Rowan's Law, that all Hope Haven participants, parents/guardians as well as coaches and staff have reviewed the following:
1. Concussion Awareness Resources as provided by the Government of Ontario2. Hope Haven's Concussion Code of Conduct
Hope Haven Code of Conduct
I will help prevent concussions by:
I will care for my health and safety by taking concussions seriously, and Iunderstand that:
I will not hide concussion symptoms. I will speak up for myself and others.
I will take the time I need to recover, because it is important for my health.
By signing below, I acknowledge that:
1. I have fully reviewed and commit to the above HH Concussion Code of Conduct.2. I have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resources that I’m required to do yearly as determined by Rowan’s Law.
Thank you for completing your Volunteer Application for Hope Haven. As soon as your application is received and processed we will be in touch!