I recognize that my role as a participant with Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre will entitle me to certain information about other participants which should be treated as confidential. All information given to me by a parent/instructor/volunteer in relation to another participant will be discussed only with the personnel of Hope Haven and at no time will I discuss this information with any other individual. I recognize that all material and papers pertaining to a participant's care are legal documents, and that all information contained therein is confidential. If at any time there is a concern about the collection, use or disclosure of my personal information I may contact Hope Haven's privacy officer.
In order for everyone on the Hope Have team to create an empowering, fun and supportive environment it is important for all volunteers and staff to understand the needs of the participant. In recognition of this, I hereby authorize Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre to release to its instructors and volunteers such information from these forms as may be necessary to conduct safe and beneficial programming. I recognize that all volunteers and staff have signed an oath of confidentiality.
To: Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Centre and Family Camp Inc, their directors, employees, volunteers, business operators, and site property owners (all of them collectively called the HOST).
1. I Understand there are inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS and RISKS, (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities and injuries resulting from these "RISKS" are a common occurrence.
2. I Acknowledge that the Inherent "RISKS" of Equine Activities mean thoseDANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities, including but not limited to:
3. I Freely Accept and Fully Assume All Responsibility for the Inherent "RISKS" and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my Participation in Equine Activities.
4. I Acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility to act in such a manner as to be responsible for my own safety and to Participate Within My Own Limits.
5. In addition to consideration given for my Participate in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my "Legal Representatives") agree
In signing this form I understand all of the points above and I waive certain legal rights I or my "Legal Representatives" might have against the "HOST".
Thank you for completing your Volunteer Application for Hope Haven. As soon as your application is received and processed we will be in touch!