CPS ROOM RESERVATION POLICIES
PLEASE NOTE: GSU Time Clock Courses receive 1st Priority scheduling. Request will be processed within 3 business days of receipt. Reservations will not be made by staff on the weekends, during University holiday's, or during Final Exam Dates!!
- Your reservation is subject to change if the room is needed to place a course for the semester.
- If you need to modify your room request, please submit another room form as it is possible that the room assignment will change.
- If you move the furniture, please return the room to the order that you found it.For safety and the security of our equipment, please do not leave the doors to the rooms or the hallways propped open.
- You must inform your event participants to have their campus IDs available or for Non-GSU guests you must swipe the door open for them.
- No Food or Drink is allowed in the classrooms except for pre-approved catered events.If you are having an event catered, you must make arrangements with your caterer to pick-up their equipment and you must clean-up after your event.
- If there is a large spill or something in the room gets damaged during your event, please notify the CPS Front Desk immediately.Any damages are the responsibility of the person, department, or organization reserving the room.