Friday, September 28, 2018
6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
This fun-filled event showcases California’s agricultural commodities and resources via table hosts representing their particular connection to agriculture. Your participation as an agricultural partner will highlight knowledge about your industry that teachers can share with their students in innovative ways. Your role as a table host includes:
• Decorating your table with an agricultural centerpiece and theme.
• Providing promotional and educational items at each place setting for the educators to keep. You will need 10 sets of items. Previous table hosts have done spectacular jobs, resulting in fun-spirited competition for the best-decorated table! Visit our Facebook album from last year's Taste of California dinner for examples of table settings.
• Educating the teachers about your favorite agricultural topic.
• Helping prepare your table guests for a pop quiz. If your table is selected, attendees may be “tested” on their new knowledge.
Centerpiece and Table Decoration Ideas
• Brochures • Mugs • Commodity Samples • Pencils • CDs • T-Shirts • Notepads and Books • Magnets and Stickers • Baseball Caps and Aprons