Pressurized Irrigation Hydrant Use Requirements
1.Water taken from the pressurized irrigation hydrant fill stations require a permit. A permit must be in possession of any persons operating hydrants at fill stations. An unauthorized hydrant use fee, as established in the annual City budget, shall be charged for anyone who uses a hydrant without a permit in hand.
2. Only use hydrants located at 50 East 400 North, 2500 East Canyon Road, and 200 East 400 South labeled "Irrigation Water Fill Stations-Permit Required". No other locations are authorized for filling tanks from the City pressurized irrigation system.
3. A $150 fee shall be paid with each permit, as established by the annual City budget.
4. Hydrants are only in use during the pressurized irrigation watering season.
5. Permits shall be valid until the pressurized irrigation watering season is over.
6. Water taken from fill station hydrants may not be used outside of City boundaries unless the water is for a City project or as approved by the Public Works Director.
7. Bearer of the permit is responsible for any damage to the hydrant or equipment incurred during time of permit period.
8. You will need a 2.5 inch female fire hose connection to use the hydrant. All equipment and devices on the hydrant shall be removed after each use.
9. A violation of this permit shall be a Class C Misdemeanor.