The mission of The Joseph Fund is to plant seeds of Christian leadership in our communities by helping financially-disadvantaged Christian children gain an education in a Christian environment.
- Applications for funding are currently being accepted for the 2023-2024 school year. The application deadline is Friday, April 28, 2023.
- If you are seeking funding for more than one child in your family, you must submit an application for each child.
- This application must be completed annually. If your child has already received a scholarship award, a new application must be completed for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- You are encouraged to read through the application before beginning. Academic and financial information as well as letters from the parent, student, and pastor are required to complete the application.
- The information submitted through this scholarship application is confidential and will be used only for the purposes of vetting the applicant.
If you do not have access to a scanner to upload documents to this application form, please contact your school for assistance or CFA staff member Katie Lahey, at email@example.com or 337.769.4844, to request assistance.