Registration: 7:30 - 9:30 am Saturday
· Artists/Sellers must be present in their booth during the sale.
· No Direct Marketing or buy/sell products are allowed at this event. This is exclusively a de-stash opportunity for artists.
· Sellers must not break down booths until the published end time of the sale.
· The resale committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of items not allowed.
· Each artist is responsible for collection and payment of their own sales tax.
· Go to http://www.revenue.wi.gov/forms/sales/index.html and print events sellers form. All artists must complete and submit this form to participate.
· If these policies are not followed you will be asked to leave. No refunds, no exceptions.
· Tear down is from 4 pm – 6 pm.
· Artists are responsible for cleaning up their booth and surrounding area
6’ deep x 8’ wide space in the banquet room - seller may bring tables or panels etc. needed for display. Some round and rectangular tables will be available at the venue. Please indicate your preference on application.
· We are contacting other art organizations and school art departments to notify them of the sale
· Publicity and advertising will include posters and Facebook posts on the 14 South public website
· Final Friday evening set up information will be provided after March15.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
1. 14 South juried members: Booth fee: One booth is $10.00 for members -- $5.00 for each additional space to be approved if space is available. You will receive a refund for the additional booth if not available.
2. Non-member booth fee is $15.00
3. Entry fees are non-refundable after artist has been accepted to the event.
4. Applications must be postmarked by: March 16th 2018.
To Apply for the Artist Supplies Resale by mail:
1. Complete the attached application.
2. Make your check payable to: 14 South Artists. Mail to: 14 South Artist Supplies Resale, PO Box 82, Oregon, WI 53575
3. Your notification of acceptance and all further information about the fair will be E-mailed to you. (If you do not have E-mail, include a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope with your application.)