Our expectations of our subcontractors:
- Comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and statutory obligations.
- Ensure Safety Standards and rules are consistently applied throughout the places where we work.
- Personnel will not endanger or cause unacceptable risk to themselves or others through any act or omission.
- Plant, equipment & tools are maintained, serviceable and fit for purpose and only being used in the manner for which it is intended.
- Activities will be performed in accordance with our site processes, procedures, guidelines and agreed work practices in line with legislative requirements.
- Be qualified, trained and competent to perform tasks that they are employed for.
- Have the correct and appropriate personal protective equipment available to complete the task
- Be fit for work
- Be professional
Please download the subcontractor Management Checklist complete what is relevant and forward to email@example.com (failure to provide the checklist will slow the application process down)
If you are going to Saraji South Mine download this Checklist and forward to your Comiskey Mining contact