Join us for 2022!
Greetings to Edom Area Business Owners & People Who Love Edom!
MISSION: The Edom Area Chamber of Commerce supports art and business by focusing on the promotion of tourism and economic growth in the greater Edom community. We invite you to support the vitality of our greater community by joining and being active in our 2022 activities.
PUBLIC EVENTS PROMOTED BY THE CHAMBER:
- Weekly Events Year-Round: art shows, classes, performances, jam sessions, car shows
- Spring: Gardens of Edom, Art Opps
- July 4th Celebration: a community event with food, music, fireworks
- Festival of the Arts: Annual October Fine Arts Juried Show
- Halloween Festival: hayrides, tricks, treats, contests, masks
- Thanksgiving Community Lunch/Dinner: a community event
- Holiday Shopping Stroll: promoting small businesses
- December Holiday Celebration: tree lighting, Santa visit, music
- Annual Dinner, Awards Ceremony & board election: 2nd Tues. in Dec.
Go to "facebook.com/VisitEdom" for the latest event dates and details.
Promotion of Your Business
- Website: your business photos, details & web links on www.VisitEdom.com with professional photos for EACC use
- Social media promotion with weekly member Facebook & Instagram posts to 5400+ followers
- Printed Chamber brochure with business contact information
- Marketing at regional festival booths and Tyler Chamber
- Edom Tourist Kiosk & Cedar Posts at downtown traffic signal with your business information
- Magazine & media inclusion in EACC County Line Magazine with discount & media releases
- Referrals by and from other members
- Networking and Fellowship quarterly member meetings, new business ribbon cuttings, annual awards dinner
- Membership Stickers for display at business entry and on vehicle
- Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities, plus a voice in the growth & direction of the Edom area
Your support in membership, sponsorships, and volunteer activities ensure the Chamber’s success benefiting everyone in our greater community.
- Join by Feb 28, 2022: Business and Individual Membership Applications and payment are due. Please pay dues by PayPal, credit card, or check. The application link is shown below.
- Mar 15, 2022: EACC marketing materials, with each member's information, is printed for distribution. Cedar post sign orders are due by Feb 28, with post updates & photo opportunities in February.
VISION: Here’s to a thriving and sustainable community, elevating the arts.
Let’s grow together!
Membership Chair, Edom Area Chamber of Commerce
Please consider inviting your favorite business or artist to join at link below.