We are looking for an energetic, dependable and passionate person to join our team. We are looking for someone with some dental/oral surgery experience to work 3 days a week (for the part time position) or 5 days a week (for the full time position). The ideal candidate will have great people skills as well as hands-on skills. Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills.
Salary history and requirements must be included in cover letter to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assisting the surgeon with sedation and surgical procedures
• Taking x-rays
• Providing patient education and post-operative care
• Input all records into electronic medical records
• Answering post op questions and calls
• Follow up/post op appointments
• Maintaining sterilization
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups
Qualifications and Skills
• x-ray certified
• CPR certified
• Oral surgery or dental assistant experience: 1-2 years
• Great people skills & hands-on skills
• Must be comfortable with technology and have efficient computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge and understanding of dental terminology
• If this leads to full time hire, we offer full time benefits including medical coverage, vacation/sick/holiday pay and 401K
Job Type: Part-time or Full Time (full time would be those interested in working on our pediatric side a few days a week as well for Bala Kids Dentistry).