N.I.S.L. Rescheduling Policy
- All rescheduled games after April 10th must be submitted by completing this form and will be subject to a $20 game change fee.
- Any game not submitted within the 5-day window will incur a $60 fine.
- The new rescheduled game date must give the assignor 2 weeks in which to assign referees.
- Any game that needs to be rescheduled due to an “Act of God” that is out of the team’s hands (e.g., Weather, Field Closures, etc.) is not subject to fine and will be allowed, provided the teams agree to a new game date within 5 days of canceling.
- As the league office is not open on the weekends, if you need to cancel a game due to an “Act of God,” the first priority is to confirm the cancellation with your opposing team and the home team’s referee assignor by phone. After confirmation, please send an email complete with the Game ID # to email@example.com so the league has a record of the cancellation.
501b.8 Rescheduling Considerations
When both teams cannot agree on a re-schedule date, the NISL administrative office has the authority to review all the facts and determine whether the game should be re-scheduled, forfeited, or canceled permanently and whether fines should be given. The integrity of the league shall be given considerable weight in the resolution of these matters. The NISL administrative office shall decide what action to take and its decision shall be final.
501c. No Show/Forfeit
A No Show occurs when a team willfully does not show up at a game and there has been no league-approved written agreement for a change of the scheduled game.
501c.1 NISL Notification
Any team unable to attend a schedule game because of an accident, weather or an 'act of God' should immediately notify the opponent and the league office. Each situation will be reviewed by the league office, which shall render a decision, which shall be final.
Penalties for No Shows are as follows:
1. If a team fails to meet game schedule obligation and fails to attend a match, a $200 fine for that game will be given, and the possibility of withdrawal from the league will be investigated
2. A forfeit will result in a 3-0 win to the team not at fault