It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability. Applicants must hereby the following:
* Have an established business.
* Have applications turned in prior to the vending date.
* All work must be completed by the child and be their own work (no kits or copyrighted material).
* Youth must be 25 years of age or younger.
* Youth 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* All products sold by the youth vendor must be produced, grown by, or sold by the child - no reselling.
* Each youth vendor business equipment such as table, skirt, chairs, etc.
* Correspond to scheduling notifications that are sent out prior to the scheduled event.
* Vendor must be set up an hour prior to the event in order to sell by the elected time of the event.
* Give permission to use videos, pictures, logos, and bios of you for promotion purposes.
Youth Vendor/Parent or Guardian has read and understands Royale Boy Blue Policies and Rules and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined in them. Vendor will sell only what is listed on this application. Vendor is responsible for the quality and safety of what they sell and is encouraged to obtain liability insurance for their product. Vendor shall indemnify, hold harmless of Royale Boy Blue and all agencies the Royale Boy Blue has agreements with, including the City of Kansas City, from and against, any and all claims and demands, whether for injuries to persons, or loss of life, or damage to property, on or off the premises, arising out of the use or occupancy of the premises by vendor and shall defend at vendor’s own expense any action brought against the Royale Boy Blue and any of the above mentioned organizations or any other person or organization with which Royale Boy Blue has a contractual relationship by vendor’s acts or omissions. I agree to hold harmless and release Royale Boy Blue and any agents thereof from all claims to property and person loss, damage or theft which may arise out of or occur to persons display or inventory while participating in the youth vending events.