· This application will remain on active file for sixty (60) days. If I am hired within this period, this form will be transferred to my individual personnel file.
· If I am not hired within sixty (60) days, this application is no longer active and I will need to reapply for employment if I wish to be considered for a position after that time.
· Any misrepresentation or falsification of information or significant omissions will be cause for rejection of my application or for subsequent discipline up to and including my dismissal from employment if discovered at a later date.
· After an offer of employment has been extended, I may be required to submit to a physical examination. This may include a drug screen, in order to determine my physical ability to perform my job duties with or without accommodation.
· My employment may be contingent upon the result of this examination and drug screen. If the results of the physical examination
indicate that I cannot perform the job for which an offer has been extended and/or if the drug screen results are positive for substance abuse, this will be grounds for disqualifying me or terminating my offer of employment.
· If my application for employment is accepted, the effective date of employment shall be the time I actually begin to work. If I am employed, I agree to comply with and be bound to the safety and health rules and regulations, and the standards of conduct of my employer.
· My employment is not guaranteed for any term, and my employment may be terminated by my employer or myself at any time and for any reason. No management official is authorized to make any oral assurance or promise of continued employment.
· All information (including information on any accompanying resume) is subject to verification.