Guidelines for the 2018 Talent Rehearsal Conference Consent Form
Both Miss and MAROT contestants forms are DUE before March 23. 2018 via electronic form.
1. During the talent competition rehearsals which are held on the day of the contestant's preliminary night talent, the contestant is allowed one brief conference with a designated, authorized individual approved by the local preliminary organization. This form authorizes that Local delegate.
2. Immediate family members and pageant coaches are allowed as talent representatives. (FYI: They are not allowed at Miss America in the conference however).
3. You will meet a designated person at the Auditorium doors or designated area and will be taken in for your conference. A time schedule will be shared later.
4. The meeting is held in the Robinson Center Performance Hall in an Auditorium designated area immediately following the contestant's first talent run-through.
5. We have limited time for rehearsal and a lot of people are involved. Pay attention and be ready to follow the Production staff talent conference staff persons direction.
6. Unauthorized person(s) are not allowed to meet with contestants during this time.
7. Use the tab key or the mouse to move between fields. If a required field is not entered, you will receive an automatic prompt.
8. If you should decide to change the name of the talent representative, please notify your chaperone or Field Operations Director immediately.
9. You are not required to have two representatives.
After you close out of the form, just click on the link and it will take you back to complete your application entries. . A receipt acknowledgement along with a copy of this info will automatically forward to your e-mail address.