The Foundation of NACE scholarship program provides awards/scholarships in the form of tuition grants, travel grants, leadership training grants, and professional development to those who want a career in the catering and events industry.
The Vince DeFinis Scholarship Program honors the founder of the first chapter, Vincent DeFinis, CPCE, of NACE in Philadelphia, and is designed to offer support to undergraduate students and/or members in the hospitality industry who demonstrate leadership abilities.
Undergraduate students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits or more) in an accredited hospitality or related program
- Applicant’s graduation date must not be before May 2017, and applicants must have completed 30 credits.
- All applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Submit a resume and an essay (no more than 1,000 words)
- Provide two letters of recommendation from a catering or event company and a professor.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any question.
Submission deadline is April 20, 2018.