1. Depending on the serverity, aggression/reactivity in dogs is a behavior problem that in some cases can result in serious injury or death to a person and / or animal.
2. A dog's behavior can be modified but aggression/reactivity may never "cured." Genetics, aversive training methods, prior/current interactions and/or environmental factors are just some of the things that can create, accelerate or exacerbate aggression.
3. A training and / or behavior modification program does not guarantee a change in the dog's behavior upon completion of the program.
4. The extent to which any training and / or behavior modification program is successful in creating a degree of change is dependent upon many factors. These are, but are not limited to, age, health, genetics, the length of time a dog has engaged in the behavior, the intensity of the behavior, past and current environments and interactions, owner compliance with the prescribed training/behavior modification plan, etc.
5. The extent to which any training and / or behavior modification program is effective is dependent upon the undersigned and all other interested parties ability to adhere to, practice and carry out the behavior modification plan, which includes managing and supervising all of the dog's environments and interactions.
6. The safety of any and all people and animals that come into contact with the dog is paramount and is the sole responsibility of the undersigned and all other interested parties.
7. All dogs can and will bite under circumstances that they deem appropriate and following the methods, techniques, education, training plan and management and supervision explained by The Inner Dog LLC is not a guarantee that the dog will not now nor ever in the future bite or bite again.
8. The undersigned and all other interested parties take full responsibility of the dog(s) and agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Inner Dog LLC in the event that the dog(s) should bite at anytime in the future.
9. The undersigned and all other interested parties agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Inner Dog LLC from any and all claims for personal injury, property damage, legal costs or any other claim due to the action, or inaction, of the undersigned and any other interested parties including but not limited to any level of bite or attack to any person and / or animal.