1) DO NOT PROCEED with payment UNTIL you have registered on CMSA's events page >>HERE<<
2) Your paid receipt will finalize your registration for the Universal Media Shootout.
3) Please make separate payments for EACH competitor.
4) Competitor's CMSA membership must be current and CMSA Membership ID# must be provided with payment.
5) If you are traveling as a group and require adjoining stalls, all stalls must be paid for at one time. No other stabling requests can be guaranteed.
6) To speed up the check-in process when you arrive, please email a copy of your NEGATIVE Coggins certificate for each horse, as well as a current Health Certificate (within 30-Days of the event) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be required for ALL HORSES, regardless of home-state.
of any horses will be permitted until all paperwork is checked in at the main office.
Please complete the following items: