1. Deposit and Payment. Session fees are due upon booking and are non-refundable. Session fees secure your date and cover time, talent and the digital images that are sent to you only.
2. Cancellation. In the event of an illness, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. Amy Walker maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at the photographer's discretion. This decision must be made before the session or within the first 20 minutes of the session. Any fees paid up to this point will be non-refundable, but can be used on a future session date!
3. Travel and Additional Fees. All sessions will be held at the studio within the office of Beautifully Made Doula Service located at 324 W. Main St. Suite B in Montesano, WA unless otherwise discussed in advance. If the session is to be held off sight the client is responsible for a travel fee as well as any additional fees put forward by the venue including parking.
4. Electronic Devices. Cameras, cell phone cameras, and camcorders are NOT permitted during sessions.
5. Images. The client will receive edited images via email through a Dropbox account within 3 weeks of the session.
6. Modifications. If the client has a request for a small alteration of an image, please let the photographer know within 48 hours of receiving your images. Not all modifications will be possible and a limited number of photos will be modified at the descresion of the photographer.
7. Payment. The remaining balance is due the day of the session. The photographer will not begin the session until payment is received.
8. Returned Checks. Checks returned by the bank, for any reason, will be charged a $40.00 service charge, and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
9. Copyright Laws/Model Release. Amy Walker and Beautifully Made Doula Service retains the copyright on all images (even those sent to you) and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes in digital and physical form. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions. Copying or scanning images from Beatifully Made Doula Service's website is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
10. Liability. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the photographer and frees the photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result print. The photographer is not responsible for the quality of services provided by its business partners.
If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Amy Walker, and all employees of Beautifully Made Doula Service, from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session.
All images are copyright under the Federal Copyright Laws and subject to fines of up to $150,000 if breaking those laws. By signing this contract, you are agreeing not to copy, save, or reproduce images in any way. This includes copying and saving images from the website, blog, Facebook, or any other form of advertisement.